1. The management of the bank deliberately refused to lodge money in the ATM of the bank but stationed their staff with money at the ATM point that extorts N100 from unsuspecting customers on every transfer.
2. The Management of the bank prefer the ill gotten proceed of N100 on every transfer instead of lodging the money in the ATM for the customers to withdraw directly.
3. It is authoritatively gathered that such ill gotten precede something’s rums into several of thousands and sometimes over N50, 000 especially on Friday and the management do share this among themselves.
4. This amounts to financial crime because it is the bank’s money we learnt is being used to do the transfer and usually returned at close of work.
5. This act of criminality is bringing untold hardship on our people in Ganye given the fact that Unity Bank is the only bank in operation after the Haramites attack on First Bank last three years which is yet to commence operation.
6. It is disheartening to note that apart from the N100 being charge illegally on every transfer by the management of the bank, the ATM transfer usually attracts N100 fee thereby compounding the problem.
We cannot fold our arms and see our people here being exploited, cheated and taken for a ride because of the situation they found themselves in. The Unity Bank management is by this post warned to desist from further exploitation of our people otherwise the fowls’ ugly rump will soon become a public show. Quote me!